How to Book
Just fill in the booking form above. Alternatively, you can call us on +64 274 592 153 (outside NZ).
We operate between 1st November and 1st May, departing Tuesdays and Fridays from the wharf at Paihia:
Depart Tues 10:00am, return Thursday 3:30pm
Depart Fri 10:00am, return Sunday 3:30pm
Dorm bed: NZ$ 725.00 per person, per trip
Double/twin cabin: NZ$ 1700.00 per trip
- Important: Dorms may be booked as private twin cabins at $850.00 per person - please enquire in the special requirements text box of the booking form.
- Ecocruz is not suitable for small children.
- Children under 15 years of age are charged at NZ$375.00 per child per trip
Book the whole boat
Your bookings and enquiries are important to us. However, as we are sometimes out of cell-phone range on the boat, it may take 24 hours for us to come back to you. We apologise for the inconvenience.
If you wish to cancel your cruise or change the date you must do so at least 30 days prior to departure.
Up to 30 days prior: full refund
- Cancellations on our part are rare but do occur in extreme weather conditions. We therefore ask passengers to reconfirm their cruise with us the night before by calling us toll free on 0800 432 627. In the event of a cancellation on our part, Ecocruz will refund the full amount charged.
- Ecocruz will charge you the full amount for 'no-shows' or date changes and cancellations if they occur after the 30 day deadline.
- If you wish to cancel your cruise or change the date you must do so at least 30 days prior to departure.
- When you send a reservation request we collect your credit card details. Your card will be charged $1 to validate your card details.
- On receipt of your booking enquiry we will be in touch via email to advise of confirmation status. We require a minimum number of passengers for a cruise to proceed.
- 30 days prior to your cruise we will send you a payment link.
- Payment in full is required at that time to confirm your booking.
Phone: 0800 43 26 27 (within NZ) or +64 274 592 153
Fax: +64 9 402 5594
Mail: P.O. Box 91, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand